The glasses look better than that I thought! I have to keep getting more specific with everything, especially the detail around the face of the clock, but this is coming along much faster than my other pieces! Oh! And I've been looking at pieces by Alice Neel (a painter Ms. Kane suggested!) and the way she uses colors and her lines kind of reminds me of my work so I think I'm going to try a portrait or something in this style. I'll probably work on it mostly at home and upload my progress soon!
Oh andddd I've kind of been panicking because I know that all these still lives I've been working on are going to end up being my concentration, so should I call my concentration "still lives?" Are you like allowed to have that as a concentration? I'm trying to think of a way to make it sound more exciting. Someone help!
No comments:
Post a Comment