I don't like the way I photographed this because in my sketchbook the design is a little less central and it seems brighter in real life. Anyway, I just felt like doing a design with a lot of color and, originally, I wanted to fill up the whole page with this pattern but I'm not sure if I should. I kind of like how it looks against the white background but I don't know if it needs anything else.Monday, December 7, 2009
sketchbook.
I don't like the way I photographed this because in my sketchbook the design is a little less central and it seems brighter in real life. Anyway, I just felt like doing a design with a lot of color and, originally, I wanted to fill up the whole page with this pattern but I'm not sure if I should. I kind of like how it looks against the white background but I don't know if it needs anything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the colors that you used. I like the way it flows. Very cool. :)
ReplyDelete